Registration for MSC 2015 is now open! Please also submit abstracts to Michael Gilkey for pre-approval. Poster slots will be assigned once full registration is complete.
Who should attend:
The target audience for MSC 2015 is multi-fold: new and experienced investigators in the adult stem cell therapy field, students (graduate and post-doctoral), physicians and commercial entities interested in therapeutic opportunities with these cell types. Junior investigators and students will be given a venue to present their research in poster session and invited presentations.
Why you should attend MSC 2015:
- Registration includes break refreshments all three days, Monday poster session with drinks and Heavy Hors D’oeuvres, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Tuesday, and breakfast and lunch on Wednesday
- There is only one track so you won’t miss any content
- Participate in building a consensus for the next important questions in the field
- Cleveland has a United Airlines hub and we negotiated a affordable room rate so your travel costs will be low
Fees for MSC 2015 are as follows:
- Corporate Rate (after July 15): $750
- Early Corporate Rate (by July 15): $650
- For members of the Endorsing Societies and Non-Profits: $495
- Student Rate: $350
- Federal Employee Rate: $300
- Federal Employee Student Rate: $250
Register via credit card by clicking the Register button below:
To pay by check download the registration form. (The registration form is available for download in PDF format. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you may download it by following this link.) You may then print and complete this form and return with your check made payable to Case Western Reserve University and mail to:
Michael Gilkey MSC 2015
National Center for Regenerative Medicine
10900 Euclid Avenue LC: 7284
Cleveland, OH | 44106
Abstract Pre-approval: For individuals requiring pre-approval for their abstract in order to attend MSC 2015, please email your abstract to Michael Gilkey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on abstract submission please go to Call for Abstracts tab.
Cancellations: In the case of a cancellation, a refund minus any processing fees will be made if canceled no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, August 10, 2015. No refunds will be issued after this date.